One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As we discussed in previous weeks, scandals become geopolitically significant when they affect the ability of the president to conduct foreign policy.’
- ‘How destabilising could it be geopolitically, if grain prices were really affected and rose very high?’
- ‘It will soon lead to military intervention in the name of righting wrong, in geopolitically specific places.’
- ‘The financial markets remain incredibly complacent about an oil market which is tighter and more geopolitically threatened than it may have ever been in decades.’
- ‘I write only to express my sadness that another generation of young people are destined to grow up in a world geopolitically defined by threat, fear and a sense of danger everywhere.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.