One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It will soon lead to military intervention in the name of righting wrong, in geopolitically specific places.’
- ‘The financial markets remain incredibly complacent about an oil market which is tighter and more geopolitically threatened than it may have ever been in decades.’
- ‘I write only to express my sadness that another generation of young people are destined to grow up in a world geopolitically defined by threat, fear and a sense of danger everywhere.’
- ‘As we discussed in previous weeks, scandals become geopolitically significant when they affect the ability of the president to conduct foreign policy.’
- ‘How destabilising could it be geopolitically, if grain prices were really affected and rose very high?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.