One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Over the next two years, geophysicists also will try to identify precise areas in the fault zone where microearthquakes regularly occur.’
- ‘Geologists and geophysicists aim to accurately constrain the architecture and facies variations at the lava flow scale.’
- ‘Now a team of university geophysicists suggests that virtually all of life today owes its existence to an even more radical form of Earth motion.’
- ‘Like bats using echolocation to navigate through the night, geophysicists rely on seismic waves for information on the Earth's deep interior.’
- ‘The Pacific plate is grinding counterclockwise to the North American plate, the chief geophysicist for the Oklahoma Geologic Survey said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.