One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hydrologists, biologists and geomorphologists are only now discovering many of the complex forces that shape the Mekong Basin.’
- ‘According to a coastal geomorphologist, deeper in-shore waters means more powerful waves, which move more quickly and retain more energy.’
- ‘In fact, the whole idea of paleosols was first developed by geomorphologists and soil scientists to explore soils in the Quaternary.’
- ‘Modern geomorphologists recognize that mountain-building is a geologically recent event.’
- ‘You don't have to be a geomorphologist to recognize that when the islands reach an average summer daily population of 225,000, development has created a city floating on a sand spit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.