One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hydrologists, biologists and geomorphologists are only now discovering many of the complex forces that shape the Mekong Basin.’
- ‘You don't have to be a geomorphologist to recognize that when the islands reach an average summer daily population of 225,000, development has created a city floating on a sand spit.’
- ‘Modern geomorphologists recognize that mountain-building is a geologically recent event.’
- ‘According to a coastal geomorphologist, deeper in-shore waters means more powerful waves, which move more quickly and retain more energy.’
- ‘In fact, the whole idea of paleosols was first developed by geomorphologists and soil scientists to explore soils in the Quaternary.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.