One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the form of the landscape and other natural features of the earth's surface.
- ‘The massive scale of California's dominant geomorphic feature, covering several climatic zones, would seem to defy attempts at anything more than such a cursory examination.’
- ‘We were able to find several different geomorphic signatures, what the features look like, and if they have frozen beds of snow, sand and ice in them.’
- ‘Under conditions of long-lasting climatic and geomorphic stability ecosystem complexity evolves in a non-monotonous way with the nutrient status of soil.’
- ‘There are a number of different groundwater systems in Australia that produce dryland salinity and these operate according to local geological and geomorphic conditions.’
- ‘Many ecological and geomorphic processes in high mountains are influenced by changes in precipitation and temperature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.