One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I can't be geometrically accurate about that, but there are proportions that are comfortable and proportions that aren't, and the ceiling height is an important part.’
- ‘He thought it would be ineffective because he had formulated the hypothesis that population increases geometrically while food supplies increase arithmetically.’
- ‘The geometrically rich facade of the Duomo is actually a 19th century reading of what a Byzantine-Moorish church should look like.’
- ‘They come on rectangular, white ceramic plates, which interlock into a very geometrically pleasing pattern on the table.’
- ‘The streets are laid out geometrically and the blocks filled with enormous buildings, some of brick and some of fabricated steel.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.