One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Geologically, the large free-standing pillars are the result of millions of years of weathering.’
- ‘All of these "ages" are geologically meaningless.’
- ‘The island is located on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, which means it is extremely geologically active.’
- ‘The landscapes through which armies move are geologically described.’
- ‘Geologically, the island is an outcrop of a submerged mountain range.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.