One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expert in the study of the physical features of the earth and its atmosphere, and of human activity as it affects and is affected by these.
- ‘The essays are the individual or collaborative work of 21 academics from a variety of disciplines, mainly geographers.’
- ‘The group comprised architects and landscape architects, urban designers, a historian, a geographer, and an architectural photographer.’
- ‘The challenge for economic geographers is to engage globalization on the ground by socializing these abstract mechanisms.’
- ‘Many cultural geographers informed by poststructuralism, for instance, will struggle to find much mention of their favorite ideas in these pages.’
- ‘He uses his imagination as the first geographers did when on their charts they drew the equator.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.