One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Among geochronologists the dating methods we applied are well established.’
- ‘Significant interest in a complete record of all terrestrial mafic magmatism exists in Canada and, indeed, Canadian geochronologists have been leading efforts to date such rocks.’
- ‘The council hopes to promote collaboration among ecologists, paleoecologists, geochemists, and geochronologists in the context of a variety of programmatic initiatives.’
- ‘Another geochronologist on the team has dated two volcanic layers above the unconformity, and they consistently date to just over 2.8 billion years.’
- ‘Recently, he published the results of a comparison between radiocarbon dating and a second technique, known as optical dating, carried out by a geochronologist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.