One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The new U-Pb analyses on the felsic porphyroids represent the first geochronological demonstration that a magmatic event occurred during the Mid-Ordovician in the Lower Domain of the Peloritan Mountains.’
- ‘This paper shows the advantages of combining geophysical and geochronological techniques to investigate the age, migration and accumulation of aeolian sand.’
- ‘Existing petrological and geochronological data are used to present a new model for Carboniferous collision at the western margin of the Bohemian Massif.’
- ‘Our new geochronologic data reported here both complement and support prior geochronological work on the metamorphic history of the Sudetic high-grade terranes.’
- ‘Of course, this notion needs further geochemical and geochronological confirmation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.