One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The book begins with a description of the geobotanical regions of Antarctica and an overview of the native flora.’
- ‘Whereas biogeochemical methods require chemical analysis of plant organs, the geobotanical methods depend on direct observations of plant morphology and the distribution of plant species.’
- ‘Both geobotanical and structural interpretations of remotely sensed data tend to be plagued by random associations.’
- ‘Hyperspectral remote sensing can potentially have a significant impact in detecting geobotanical anomalies or trends.’
- ‘Deschampsia antarctica, Antarctic hairgrass, is the only natural grass species growing in the Antarctic geobotanical zone, widespread all over the Maritime Antarctic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.