One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Personally, I've been a long-time opponent of the armed struggle, but that has never blinded me to the genuineness of the convictions of those engaged in it.’
- ‘There is a genuineness to the group that is refreshing.’
- ‘The honesty of the lyrics and genuineness of the performance can leave only the stoniest of souls unmoved.’
- ‘It's quite clear now that news broadcaster acted without concern for the genuineness of the documents.’
- ‘There are a lot more specimens available with the Society members, waiting to be checked out for their genuineness and classification by age.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.