One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We focus primarily on calculation of the likelihood, which is equal to the probability of the genotypic data under the assumed model.’
- ‘Population sample pairwise comparisons were performed to test for genic and genotypic differentiation across loci.’
- ‘We also investigate the allelic and genotypic diversities maintained under different rates of clonal reproduction.’
- ‘Specific genotypic mutations in the protease gene can result in high levels of phenotype resistance to individual protease inhibitors and cross resistance.’
- ‘Elite athletes fine-tune these variables so minute genotypic differences can be decisive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.