One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the haploid set of chromosomes in a gamete or microorganism, or the complete set of genes in a cell or organism.‘genomic DNA’‘a genomic sequence’
- ‘Progress made by the genomic community has led to what is called microarray technology.’
- ‘With the genomic revolution, new tools have become available to study human diversity at the DNA level.’
- ‘In conclusion, the application of AI to deciphering genomic information is only just beginning.’
- ‘Let's talk about some of these revolutionary genomic initiatives, beginning with chemical genomics.’
- ‘Some genomic details are already posted on the World Wide Web for use by researchers everywhere.’
- ‘The project produced many remarkable insights into the complexities and contrarieties of genomic structure.’
- ‘We noted a number of weaknesses and inconsistencies in the genomic analyses, not unexpected from a field in its infancy.’
- ‘In rice, this analysis has been employed to detect genomic regions associated with several traits exhibiting complex inheritance.’
- ‘These short cDNA fragments are then compared with genomic databases.’
- ‘An important objective of the genomic approach is the understanding of the most basic mechanisms of physiology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.