One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expert in or student of heredity and the variation of inherited characteristics.‘geneticists have discovered a "thinness" gene’
- ‘Clinical molecular geneticists spend their working lives finding, naming, and investigating genetic mutations.’
- ‘A geneticist at the university is offering commercial genetic ancestry tracing to those who want to trace their genetic lineage back to Africa.’
- ‘He established a scholarship honoring a popular geneticist who supported the New Mexico alfalfa industry.’
- ‘The scientists, three molecular geneticists and an evolutionary anthropologist, say we are losing it because we have stopped using it.’
- ‘For starters, this plant geneticist is developing low-sugar watermelons.’
- ‘Should clinical geneticists be given access to medical records of dead patients without relatives' consent?’
- ‘According to geneticists, the overwhelming majority of people who think they have American Indian forebears are wrong.’
- ‘Our geneticists are studying these experimental fish to learn more about the information locked inside trout genes.’
- ‘Geneticists pointed out that, in general, heritable traits show higher variability within populations than between them.’
- ‘Scientists everywhere, mainly geneticists, do cloning of particular animals almost routinely.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.