One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One recent genetical breakthrough involved the recovery and sequencing of a fragment of Neanderthal mtDNA.’
- ‘A genetical analysis demonstrated that two mutations affect the mitochondrial genome whereas the third mutation is of nuclear origin.’
- ‘Combined with these methods, genetical analyses have revealed the functions of individual genes affecting the pharynx.’
- ‘These authors, although sometimes disagreeing with each other in detail or emphasis, have worked out an impressive mathematical theory of genetical variation and evolutionary change.’
- ‘Linkage disequilibrium mapping has been successful in mapping genetical disorders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.