One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These authors, although sometimes disagreeing with each other in detail or emphasis, have worked out an impressive mathematical theory of genetical variation and evolutionary change.’
- ‘A genetical analysis demonstrated that two mutations affect the mitochondrial genome whereas the third mutation is of nuclear origin.’
- ‘Linkage disequilibrium mapping has been successful in mapping genetical disorders.’
- ‘One recent genetical breakthrough involved the recovery and sequencing of a fragment of Neanderthal mtDNA.’
- ‘Combined with these methods, genetical analyses have revealed the functions of individual genes affecting the pharynx.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.