One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See genetic map
- ‘Genetic mapping is especially laborious and time consuming when mapping synthetic phenotypes or when the mutant phenotype is very subtle.’
- ‘In 1913, A.H. Sturtevant discovered that genes are arranged in linear fashion along chromosomes, establishing the basic principle of all subsequent genetic mapping.’
- ‘Comparative sequencing revealed microsyntenic changes resulting from chromosomal structural rearrangements, which are often undetectable by genetic mapping.’
- ‘Our point is that genetic mapping is a significant example of a powerful scientific development that will fundamentally change the way people live, if they live, and how they live.’
- ‘The pilot phase was recommended to be a 5-year wheat genome project focused mainly on physical and genetic mapping along with sample sequencing of the wheat genome aimed at better understanding wheat genome structure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.