One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The multiple replication of a section of the genome, which occurs during a single cell cycle and results in the production of many copies of a specific sequence of the DNA molecule.
- ‘Importantly, the technology eliminates the need for costly, time and labor intensive gene amplification or enzymatic interventions - two widespread methods currently used to perform such analyses.’
- ‘Although the explanation for most of our metastases showing protein overexpression without gene amplification is unknown at this point, we noted a plausible explanation for the discordance in 2 of these patients.’
- ‘The unexpectedly common association of palindromic DNA with gene amplification has stimulated interest in understanding how large DNA palindromes form.’
- ‘Over-expression of this gene is a result of gene amplification or translocation and has been detected in many human cancers.’
- ‘The protein coded by these genes is accumulated to high levels by feeding larvae and gene amplification has not resulted in different discernible functions.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.