One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveMedicine
See gender dysphoria
- ‘But the fact is that people have to be ‘diagnosed’ as gender dysphoric and then satisfy a panel.’
- ‘I was referred to the specialists and they diagnosed me as gender dysphoric.’
- ‘Now that I'm working more closely with gender dysphoric individuals - particularly transsexuals - I'm keen to read a little more widely.’
- ‘I believe it is because many people fail to understand the anguish and desperation that gender dysphoric people suffer and because they cannot identify with such a strange phenomenon that is so alien to their everyday experience.’
- ‘I made the decision to use this particular phrasing because, of the thirty-odd gender dysphoric individuals I've seen so far, this is how they've discussed their experiences.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.