One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not discriminating or distinguishing between different genders.‘she wants to see more gender-blind casting, and says she would like to play a female Sherlock Holmes’‘the application process for the fellowship is gender-blind’
- ‘Rather than trying to tell people that they couldn't call themselves one gender or another, they rallied it huge number of troops for the creation of the gender-blind dorm.’
- ‘Students launched the "Restroom Revolution" last year in an effort to get university officials to open at least one gender-blind rest room in every residence hall.’
- ‘The university is united in its support of four tenets, including increasing domestic diversity on campus and creating a gender-blind campus housing option.’
- ‘The goal of the gender-blind hall, says the dean of student services, is to create a more comfortable environment for transgendered students.’
- ‘The forward-thinking family policy has to be gender-blind, assuming both sides of a couple will choose to maximize their earning power and ambitions.’
- ‘In response to the campaign, the University of Massachusetts will have two gender-blind bathrooms in one dorm when students return in the fall.’
- ‘This is a non-profit Shakespeare performance workshop for middle and high school girls with gender-blind casting in some of the juiciest roles in history.’
- ‘Activists went on arguing fiercely against the gender-blind attitudes of the courts.’
- ‘The social justice activists and devoted partners join us to talk about their upcoming wedding and the politics of gender-blind marriage.’
- ‘The law should be gender-blind in both its content and its application.’
- ‘In the course of my career, I've had two bosses who were gender-blind when it came to the work force.’
- ‘"If adding gender-blind housing would make more people comfortable, it would make my job easier," the Resident Assistant said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.