One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See gender bender
- ‘She also teaches gender-bending classes at sex shops and theater companies.’
- ‘Finally, a small number of participants discussed their experiences with gender-bending - that is, pretending to be of the opposite sex - during an online sexual encounter.’
- ‘Since the early 1800s New Orleans welcomed those with same-sex attractions into a sea of fabulous architecture, boozy decadent affairs, outrageous parades, fabulous costumes, and gender-bending.’
- ‘He's the gender-bending ex-truck stop hustler whose autobiographical novel made him a cult celebrity while he was still in his teens.’
- ‘A posse of hip downtown lesbians explore cowboy mythology with gender-bending glee, using every multimedia trick in the book.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.