One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the sign of Gemini.‘he exhibits Geminian traits’
- ‘It is in keeping with our feisty Geminian nature.’
- ‘Relax, don't take things too seriously, and this week's Geminian playfulness could be just the rejuvenating lift your hardworking nerves need.’
- ‘You're at your most Geminian today because you have your fingers in lots of pies and you'll relish the chance to show how versatile you can be.’
- ‘Geminian men are difficult for any woman to own as they're too busy exploring the universe.’
- ‘The Geminian influence may make it difficult to keep track of where your man's going.’
A person born under the sign of Gemini.‘a Geminian makes a stimulating friend’
- ‘The concept of communication is the true quest of the Geminian, and sun sign depictions dwell on their talents as teachers, diplomats, interpreters, linguists, etc.’
- ‘Geminians, for all their love of communication, are often the first to switch off and lie low for a while.’
- ‘Dualism is the way of life for Geminians.’
- ‘Most Geminians never lose their sense of wonder, but if you have, it is time to get back in touch with that mercurial inner child.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.