One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The entire process is known as the gelatinisation of starch and is very important in cooking.’
- ‘By definition, gelatinization is a phenomena which takes place in the presence of heat and moisture.’
- ‘The gelatinization temperature is a temperature at which starch is gelatinized and maximum viscosity is observed.’
- ‘The calculation of the conductivity and the degree of starch gelatinization is outlined hereinafter.’
- ‘The starch chains become swollen upon gelatinisation and can be attacked readily by hydrolytic enzymes, resulting in better digestibility of cooked starchy foods.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.