Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
1A regular arrangement of logic gates.
- ‘In its simplest implementation, it can fit inside a standard field-programmable gate array.’
- ‘On the far other end of the spectrum sit programmable logic devices and field programmable gate arrays, a ‘sea of gates’ design which can be programmed to emulate hardwired logic for prototyping.’
- ‘A field programmable gate array is a user-programmable piece of silicon constructed in very large-scale integration technology.’
- ‘All of the clever radio processing is done on the digital board, not by the ARM processor but by a dedicated field programmable gate array and digital signal processor.’
- ‘Field programmable gate arrays are available to accelerate applications.’
- 1.1An electronic chip consisting of a regular arrangement of logic gates.
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.