One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I would, therefore, take a bunch of two-year-olds to the most gastronomically ambitious restaurant in Britain.’
- ‘It is undoubtedly an evening more for the musically than the gastronomically inclined.’
- ‘The resulting dish is entirely black and generally appeals only to afficionados or the gastronomically adventurous.’
- ‘The gastronomically curious can travel around the world on their tongues at the food festivals going on in various hotels.’
- ‘It is doubtful if any left the hotel gastronomically unsatisfied.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.