One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The study was carried out in a gastroenterological surgical unit at a teaching hospital.’
- ‘Beginning this month, all patients with colon or other gastroenterological cancers or with cancer of the thorax will be screened to determine if they need social, psychological or psychiatric services.’
- ‘We used personal archives of references and, when appropriate, carried out searches on relevant veterinary and human gastroenterological topics.’
- ‘These patients may require specialist gastroenterological referral.’
- ‘We would not suggest this for adults because of the different patient profile and the greater time constraints in adult gastroenterological practice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.