One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Beginning this month, all patients with colon or other gastroenterological cancers or with cancer of the thorax will be screened to determine if they need social, psychological or psychiatric services.’
- ‘We would not suggest this for adults because of the different patient profile and the greater time constraints in adult gastroenterological practice.’
- ‘The study was carried out in a gastroenterological surgical unit at a teaching hospital.’
- ‘We used personal archives of references and, when appropriate, carried out searches on relevant veterinary and human gastroenterological topics.’
- ‘These patients may require specialist gastroenterological referral.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.