The equation of state of an ideal gas, PV = nRT, where P = pressure, V = volume, T = absolute temperature, R = the gas constant, and n = the number of moles of gas.
- ‘Alveolar-arterial oxygen differences were calculated using the alveolar gas equation.’
- ‘This reciprocal relationship between oxygen and carbon dioxide in the alveolus is described by the alveolar gas equation.’
- ‘These laws are combined together to give the ideal gas equation.’
- ‘If the molecules are assumed to be point particles with zero volume, the ideal gas equation is derived from this model.’
- ‘To answer this question, I must start with the ideal gas equation.’