One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The problem with Christmas parties isn't that you know everybody at them - it's that you become overexcited and incline towards garrulousness.’
- ‘It seems to me the net encourages garrulousness, incoherence and drivel and I don't want to add to it.’
- ‘Unlike the signal spareness of his works, he is anyway inclined to garrulousness in conversation - a characteristic as excruciating on the page as it may be endearing in the flesh.’
- ‘Their garrulousness surprised him, although he thought that this, too, could have a certain pathological quality.’
- ‘Courage, garrulousness and the mob are on our side.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.