One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Accordingly, he was not the only garbler.’
- ‘Chinese translators and Smithsonian Institution label-writers can be garblers.’
- ‘Additionally, it is easy to enhance; both the encoding routines and the garblers can be extended algorithmically with minimal effort.’
- ‘You should initialize the garbler at the start of your program using the function set garbler that is also provided.’
- ‘The Group has state-of-the-art equipment and infrastructure including large warehouses, curing barbecues, electronic colour sorters, a sophisticated cupping laboratory and a pool of skilled and experienced garblers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.