One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Crime and gangsterism became a way of life for many youths and young adults.’
- ‘This is a counterrevolutionary organization, with a long history of gangsterism and thuggery against any and all left-wing political opponents.’
- ‘A teeming mass of activity, Hillbrow is seen by many as a place where the entirety of South Africa's evils can be found, an epitome of drug dealings, prostitution, gangsterism, illegal immigrants, squalor and crime.’
- ‘Through suppression of information, cover-ups, lies and outright gangsterism, these industry heads sought to continue their conspiracy against the public.’
- ‘The paramilitary organisations on both sides have long since been political fronts for gangsterism and racketeering.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.