One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The same relation holds true, even in the case of the galvanometric deflections due to various stimulations.’
- ‘One example would be the modification of a bar-graph into a galvanometric type indicator or into a bar-graph display.’
- ‘The group has recently succeeded in speeding up the 4Pi-imaging by means of fast galvanometric scanning, which has allowed them to perform biophysical studies of the mitochondrial compartment of live yeast cells.’
- ‘However, galvanometric mirrors are relatively slow, and resonant mirrors do not have the flexibility to scan at slower speeds or to change zoom and pan the image.’
- ‘By using galvanometric scanning, we achieve an along-track spatial resolution better than the diffraction limit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.