One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The great circle passing as closely as possible through the densest parts of the Milky Way.
- ‘The galactic latitude between the galactic equator and the south galactic pole is negative.’
- ‘The 0 degree latitude line, or the galactic equator, is in the plane of the galaxy.’
- ‘An asymmetry with respect to the galactic equator is obvious.’
- ‘It will be the start of a new era resulting from and signified by the solar meridian crossing the galactic equator, and the earth aligning itself with the center of the galaxy.’
- ‘The galactic equator has moved from it's maximum north position and is once again straight and overhead.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.