One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A female friend.
- ‘He screamed at the 38-year-old victim to stop following his gal pal around at about 3:45 p.m.’
- ‘You just can't forget to stay true to your other gal pals, too.’
- ‘She went on to explain that the man she left me for had gone back to his initial galpal, leaving her alone.’
- ‘My gal pals did not let me down.’
- ‘I think you'd do well to supplement the boyfriends with galpals, anyway.’
- ‘I was talking to a gal pal, three years into her relationship.’
- ‘Cormier then fished a digital camera out of his pocket and began shooting photos of his gal pal.’
- ‘He told officers he was on his way to pick his gal pal at Wagner.’
- ‘I have also discovered that several of my gal pals are in similar older woman/younger man relationships.’
- ‘However, since my gal pal and I travel so much, we are seasoned packers.’
- ‘This would make a great gift for an older sister, girlfriend, or gal pal.’
- ‘I'm a huge football fan and was watching a match with my gal pals.’
- ‘I enjoy group outing with guys but love one-on-one outing with my galpals.’
- ‘If you are a teenage girl who wears ug boots when you go out with your galpals, you do not look cool.’
- ‘It's at that moment that I have to call my gal-pal.’
- ‘Within the last two years, I've struck up a friendship with a new gal pal.’
- ‘Enlist the help of your close gals pals to help you stick to your convictions.’
- ‘Under questioning, Taylor's gal pal claimed he was also "involved" with a 17-year-old runaway from out of state.’
- ‘But even traveling with your best gal pal can be a challenge.’
- ‘It's no surprise that some of our favorite gal pals have been spotted hanging around South Beach lately.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.