One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘They were living futureless lives, then,’ he says.’
- ‘Above all, those futureless masses yearn to excuse their profound individual inadequacies and to explain away the prison walls their beliefs have made of their lives.’
- ‘Catalogue images produced new therapeutic narratives for the type of men whom Hine posed on Pittsburgh streets and framed as helpless, futureless victims.’
- ‘I don't want to see any more grey council estates full of wretched, futureless people stuck some god awful cycle of eternal hopelessness.’
- ‘This interlude mends and creates relationships in ways that can be understood only by instinct, especially the magical sparks between Sebastien and Nathalie, futureless, fated to be extinguished in a blind alley.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.