One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘They were living futureless lives, then,’ he says.’
- ‘This interlude mends and creates relationships in ways that can be understood only by instinct, especially the magical sparks between Sebastien and Nathalie, futureless, fated to be extinguished in a blind alley.’
- ‘Catalogue images produced new therapeutic narratives for the type of men whom Hine posed on Pittsburgh streets and framed as helpless, futureless victims.’
- ‘Above all, those futureless masses yearn to excuse their profound individual inadequacies and to explain away the prison walls their beliefs have made of their lives.’
- ‘I don't want to see any more grey council estates full of wretched, futureless people stuck some god awful cycle of eternal hopelessness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.