One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm going to have to learn to adapt to its fussiness.’
- ‘We started to understand that her fussiness and mini-rants were because she expected high standards of everything from us, and from the world.’
- ‘There is a kind of fussiness about intellectual distinctions that I think is inappropriate in a struggle where there are two sides and you know which side you're on.’
- ‘There's no fussiness in the performance either.’
- ‘It has two faults: the author occasionally crosses the line between striking description and writerly fussiness’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.