One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A fussy person.
- ‘Dickie Bird could be a most irritating fussbudget.’
- ‘Croce struck him as a fussbudget and intruded into what Coskey considered his domain.’
- ‘Incredible as it may sound, even a notorious fussbudget like myself couldn't stay mad at the island.’
- ‘The fussbudget character C3PO, from the Star Wars movies, is a perfect example.’
- ‘He is like a fussbudget.’
- ‘Can you imagine that dainty, fussbudget of a milquetoast Astaire as a sailor?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.