- another term for furfural
- ‘Definitive anti-dumping duty on furfuraldehyde originating in the mainland of China has been imposed since 22 January 1995.’
- ‘It is generally believed that non-enzymic browning involves an initial condensation of amino-acids with the active carbonyl group of reducing sugars (the Maillard reaction) or furfuraldehydes derived from sugars or sugar-acids.’
- ‘Carbon or graphite matrices will be formed using suitable liquid organic precursors, includingphenolic resins, epoxies, polyesters, polyamides, polyimides, furfuraldehydes, liquid pitch, and most other thermoplastic and thermosetting resins.’
- ‘Furfural - also called furfuraldehyde, fural, 2-furaldehyde, pyromucic aldehyde, or 2-furancarboxaldehyde - is a viscous, colorless liquid with a freezing point of - 37.6°F and a boiling point of 323°F.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.