One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is exactly where the fundamentality of symmetry fails and is limited by our practical calculation.’
- ‘For a court intent on denying the fundamentality of a claimed right, it is always possible to read the prior cases narrowly - and to define the newly claimed right so narrowly that it looks ridiculous.’
- ‘Joan of Arc, I believe, was a revolutionary leader whose tragic end is a further affirmation of the fundamentality of the causes she championed.’
- ‘Lawyers will recognize this as related to present-day incorporation through the due process clause, but this differs in requiring no showing of fundamentality.’
- ‘True, science had made enormous advancements: by way of understanding the fundamentalities of nature we now were able to control and manipulate these laws and an enormous progress in technology was the result.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.