One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for nutraceutical
- ‘Health and obesity symposiums will focus on tailoring food choices to improve health, nutraceuticals and functional foods, fats and oils, and food chemistry.’
- ‘The issues surrounding the Genetically Modified foods, neutraceuticals and functional foods need to be resolved through concerted scientific endeavours.’
- ‘Many so-called functional foods, health foods, and nutraceuticals have been entering into the mainstream US diet lately, with little or no regulation or testing.’
- ‘A majority, 51 percent of those surveyed, did not know that a functional food is a food containing potential health benefits beyond the traditional nutrients they provide.’
- ‘Natural functional foods are unprocessed whole foods that possess disease-fighting components.’
- ‘The increasing demand for safe, healthy, and minimally processed foods is creating an opportunity for seaweed products as functional foods, nutraceuticals, and alternative medicinal products.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.