One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The report found no significant difference in mobile use between self-directed investors and those who use a full-service brokerage.’
- ‘We have a unique international, full-service brokerage platform with over 6,700 brokers in 55 countries.’
- ‘A full-service brokerage will generally charge much more to place a trade and can work on a flat-rate basis, a percentage commission, or a combination of both.’
- ‘One area where full-service brokerages do have a real advantage is in the initial-public-offer market.’
- ‘Mortgage-backed securities can be purchased at most full-service brokerage firms and some discount brokers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.