One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I believed him full-heartedly when he said told me he loved you - yes, he said those words - and when he said he wanted you to forgive him.’
- ‘As author and actor, he knows full-heartedly how the essence of the story should lead his character.’
- ‘Nevertheless, it took some months for the Soviet population to place itself full-heartedly behind the leadership.’
- ‘My stomach churning with anticipation, we came to the shelf and I leapt full-heartedly into a vicious bidding frenzy.’
- ‘She had actually full-heartedly believed that she was to spend the rest of her life with him.’
- ‘He dedicated himself full-heartedly to promoting the careers of his students.’
- ‘I full-heartedly believe that it does not necessarily have to be the case.’
- ‘There's been a substantial delay, I know, I know… It's just that there's so much to consider and so much to be said about this controversial subject and I just haven't had the time (or the energy, for that matter) to tackle it full-heartedly.’
- ‘I stared at him with a hard look in my eyes, and he returned my glare full-heartedly.’
- ‘I full-heartedly support a better, more efficient welfare system, universal health care, and the providing of support to other countries living as third world peoples.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.