One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I full-heartedly support a better, more efficient welfare system, universal health care, and the providing of support to other countries living as third world peoples.’
- ‘There's been a substantial delay, I know, I know… It's just that there's so much to consider and so much to be said about this controversial subject and I just haven't had the time (or the energy, for that matter) to tackle it full-heartedly.’
- ‘As author and actor, he knows full-heartedly how the essence of the story should lead his character.’
- ‘My stomach churning with anticipation, we came to the shelf and I leapt full-heartedly into a vicious bidding frenzy.’
- ‘I full-heartedly believe that it does not necessarily have to be the case.’
- ‘She had actually full-heartedly believed that she was to spend the rest of her life with him.’
- ‘I believed him full-heartedly when he said told me he loved you - yes, he said those words - and when he said he wanted you to forgive him.’
- ‘He dedicated himself full-heartedly to promoting the careers of his students.’
- ‘I stared at him with a hard look in my eyes, and he returned my glare full-heartedly.’
- ‘Nevertheless, it took some months for the Soviet population to place itself full-heartedly behind the leadership.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.