One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Endox is fast, simple and easy to use, with a built in apex locator that indicates when to fulgurate the canal.’
- ‘The edges of the crater should also be fulgurated to preserve the squamocolumnar junction in the visible ectocervix.’
- ‘Next, the base should be fulgurated or desiccated, leaving a 2-mm margin of normal tissue.’
- ‘Electrosurgery is used routinely to cut, coagulate, dissect, fulgurate, ablate, and shrink body tissue with high frequency (ie, radio frequency) electrical current.’
- ‘Electrosurgery was engineered for broader surgical treatments and uses high-frequency current between two electrodes - one active electrode and one dispersive electrode - to cut, desiccate, or fulgurate tissue.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.