One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Next, the base should be fulgurated or desiccated, leaving a 2-mm margin of normal tissue.’
- ‘Endox is fast, simple and easy to use, with a built in apex locator that indicates when to fulgurate the canal.’
- ‘The edges of the crater should also be fulgurated to preserve the squamocolumnar junction in the visible ectocervix.’
- ‘Electrosurgery was engineered for broader surgical treatments and uses high-frequency current between two electrodes - one active electrode and one dispersive electrode - to cut, desiccate, or fulgurate tissue.’
- ‘Electrosurgery is used routinely to cut, coagulate, dissect, fulgurate, ablate, and shrink body tissue with high frequency (ie, radio frequency) electrical current.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.