One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This movement ends fugally with ‘Cum sancto spiritu in Gloria Dei patris, amen.’’
- ‘In this cantata, however, Bach treats each phrase of the chorale fugally throughout the first movement.’
- ‘His Bach is clear, even when texture gets fugally complex.’
- ‘God's great glory is praised fugally by the chorus in the key of E minor established by the previous movement.’
- ‘It opens with an impressive Allegro that begins fugally and later develops a tightly knit symphonic argument.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.