One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See fuel injection
- ‘Dubbed the V - 2 / 90, the engine is a fuel-injected, four-stroke, 90-degree V-twin modular design with balance shafts.’
- ‘These recognizable dragsters have an extended wheelbase and fuel-injected, 500-cubic inch engines, which are located behind the driver.’
- ‘The largest production bike ever made, the British-built 2004 Triumph Rocket III looks like a '60s hot rod, with flashy exhaust pipes cascading from its fuel-injected, 2,294 cc power plant.’
- ‘Here was a car that had a big practical boot at the back and a fuel-injected 110 bhp engine at the front.’
- ‘Most fuel-injected cars will cut off the fuel supply to the engine while you slow down saving you even more gas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.