One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See fuel injection
- ‘Most fuel-injected cars will cut off the fuel supply to the engine while you slow down saving you even more gas.’
- ‘Here was a car that had a big practical boot at the back and a fuel-injected 110 bhp engine at the front.’
- ‘Dubbed the V - 2 / 90, the engine is a fuel-injected, four-stroke, 90-degree V-twin modular design with balance shafts.’
- ‘The largest production bike ever made, the British-built 2004 Triumph Rocket III looks like a '60s hot rod, with flashy exhaust pipes cascading from its fuel-injected, 2,294 cc power plant.’
- ‘These recognizable dragsters have an extended wheelbase and fuel-injected, 500-cubic inch engines, which are located behind the driver.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.