One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For those of you not in the know, hookah is a Middle Eastern device that makes it look like you are smoking illegal drugs, when in reality it's just fruitily flavored tobacco.’
- ‘It is, however, fruitily refreshing and mixes well, particularly in Martinis, though purists might frown.’
- ‘Although he played an occasional lead, he will be remembered chiefly as an enthusiastic bit player with a fruitily nasal voice.’
- ‘The Barcarole is for a fruitily vibrant French Horn and orchestra.’
- ‘The prose style is fruitily whimsical in the extreme, but not without some intriguing sociological arguments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.