One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The prose style is fruitily whimsical in the extreme, but not without some intriguing sociological arguments.’
- ‘For those of you not in the know, hookah is a Middle Eastern device that makes it look like you are smoking illegal drugs, when in reality it's just fruitily flavored tobacco.’
- ‘Although he played an occasional lead, he will be remembered chiefly as an enthusiastic bit player with a fruitily nasal voice.’
- ‘It is, however, fruitily refreshing and mixes well, particularly in Martinis, though purists might frown.’
- ‘The Barcarole is for a fruitily vibrant French Horn and orchestra.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.