One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He said longevity was increasing in India and all over the world and more and more people were able to contribute fruitfully to their workplace till the ages of 75 to 80.’
- ‘The police can then spend their time more fruitfully elsewhere’
- ‘The legible inscription gave the date of her death plus her age in years, months and days, along with cause of death, so I gained enough information to fruitfully continue my research.’
- ‘I feel that these values very fruitfully coexist.’
- ‘Clay's interest in silent dating springs from his analysis of how you get groups to interact fruitfully, a critical topic in social science, especially in an age of blogging.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.