One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So the only reason you tried fruitarianism was so you could make fun of them and not be a hypocrite, right?’
- ‘He added that yoga practitioners in some of the European countries have gone an extra yard practising ‘fruitarianism’.’
- ‘His stamina is indefatigable and he hasn't had a cold since he converted to raw food fruitarianism.’
- ‘Here are excerpts from someone's very detailed story on the negative effects fasting and fruitarianism had on her health, after many attempts.’
- ‘Eating-disorder behavior, especially binge-eating, is quite common in fruitarianism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.