One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for fructose
- ‘Health visitors from all over the country pleaded for clearer labelling - sodium should be labelled as salt, fructose as fruit sugar for example.’
- ‘If you have a sweet tooth, you'll appreciate that almost all of our foods contain fructose, a natural fruit sugar that burns slowly in your body to provide long-lasting energy, unlike ordinary table sugar.’
- ‘Fructooligosaccharide is a fruit sugar and is often used as a prebiotic in the treatment of Candida.’
- ‘Agave nectar is a fruit sugar, which absorbs more slowly into the bloodstream and is suitable for diabetics, since it's much lower on the glycemic index.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.