One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- the common name for adhesive capsulitis
- ‘Chronic shoulder problems usually fall into one of several categories, which include impingement syndrome, frozen shoulder and biceps tendonitis.’
- ‘Symptoms of frozen shoulder are usually experienced in three stages, which are spread over a number of months or years.’
- ‘People with other health conditions, including heart disease, lung disease, and chronic bronchitis may have an increased risk of developing frozen shoulder.’
- ‘By bending over and moving your shoulder in large circles, you can help avoid a serious complication of rotator cuff injury, called frozen shoulder.’
- ‘In contrast, chronic pain and loss of passive range of motion suggest frozen shoulder or tears of the rotator cuff.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.