- the common name for adhesive capsulitis
- ‘Symptoms of frozen shoulder are usually experienced in three stages, which are spread over a number of months or years.’
- ‘By bending over and moving your shoulder in large circles, you can help avoid a serious complication of rotator cuff injury, called frozen shoulder.’
- ‘In contrast, chronic pain and loss of passive range of motion suggest frozen shoulder or tears of the rotator cuff.’
- ‘People with other health conditions, including heart disease, lung disease, and chronic bronchitis may have an increased risk of developing frozen shoulder.’
- ‘Chronic shoulder problems usually fall into one of several categories, which include impingement syndrome, frozen shoulder and biceps tendonitis.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.