One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The water in the frostless refrigerators of today is piped into a pan beneath the refrigerator.’
- ‘The morning couldn't have been better for his purposes: just over ten degrees, clear, bright, and frostless, with a light breeze from the east.’
- ‘On frostless days in late winter, roots grow, sap rises, and new vegetative buds prime for action.’
- ‘A long frostless period encourages cultivation of crops such as olive, fig, pomegranate, and date palm.’
- ‘After 1989 the frostless period was prolonged.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.