One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The funds have either not been utilised or have been wasted frivolously.’
- ‘I don't feel it's something to be taken lightly or frivolously.’
- ‘Giant hogweed is not to be dealt with frivolously.’
- ‘The responsibility of the monarch extends beyond what one commentator recently termed the frivolously enjoyable practice of buying art.’
- ‘I could never frivolously spend money like that.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.